Last modified: May 12, 2021
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- From our third-party business vendors and partners; these services include platforms like Google Analytics, WordPress, PayPal, and Wave, which are necessary to run the business operations of the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, or
- Any third party through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use this Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, credit/payment card information, employer and professional credentials (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, time spent on our Website, pages viewed on our Website, IP addresses accessing our Website, and other usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our affiliates and business partners
Information You Provide to Us
- The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing goods and services on our Website, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You will be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Records of products viewed or searched on our Website, and incomplete orders left in our digital shopping cart features.
Protected Health Information
We do not collect any protected health information (PHI), as that term is defined by applicable federal or state law.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, source of accessing our Website, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please view the Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website.
The information we may collect automatically may include Personal Information, which we may maintain or associate with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, clicked through, purchased from an email, or unsubscribed from an email list and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. We may use third-party services like Google Analytics to collect and analyze information about how our site is used, but we will use such services to collect aggregated or non-identifying information such as tracking which pages on our Website receive the most traffic.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill purchase orders, any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To provide you with notices about your account on the Website, if any.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To contact you with more information about our products that you may be interested in purchasing, or to inquire about the status of incomplete orders left in our digital shopping cart.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our third-party partners, as well as other contractors, service providers, and other third parties we may use from time to time to support our business, including our payment and billing processors, Paypal and Wave.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of YS Credentialing, PLLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by YS Credentialing, PLLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you, if we choose to enter any such agreements and if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of YS Credentialing, PLLC, our customers, or others.
Sale of Personal Information
We currently do not sell any of your Personal Information to third parties.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish for us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may use the unsubscribe function provided in the email. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by using the advertising blocking functions through your social media accounts or Web browser.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you are a registered user, you can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Changing or deleting certain personal information may prevent us from fulfilling purchase orders or otherwise providing services to you.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
We do not meet the minimum requirements obligating us to abide by the provisions of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). However, we voluntarily offer many of the protections of the CCPA. The categories of personal information that we collect are name, phone number, mailing address, email address, payment card information, employer, and professional credentials. We use these categories of personal information to fulfill orders made on our Website and to promote our own goods and services to you.
We currently do not sell any of your Personal Information to third parties. We do disclose Personal Information as necessary to fulfill purchase orders made on our Website. For example, we may share your mailing address with the company contracted for us to ship your order to you, or we may share your payment card information with our payment processor.
If you wish to opt out of any such disclosure of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. However, please note that any such opt out may prevent us from fulfilling purchase orders or otherwise providing services to you.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not currently disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, to make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us 30 days for a response.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We do not store Personal Information on any of our own servers. Personal Information may be stored through our e-commerce platform on their cloud servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted through the Paypal and/or Wave platforms.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.